This MHP gas grill features a high profile, thick, cast aluminum no rust exterior housing that accommodates large cuts of meat and features a Sta-Kool handle which rolls to make opening the hood easy. The two (2) stainless steel cooking grids offer 433 1/2 square inches of cooking area. The 40,000 BTU stainless H-type dual burner has burner ports that are uniform in size and shape with even flames on each port providing superior cooking performance. The FlavorMaster long lasting porcelain briquettes provide constant precisely controlled heat and true barbeque flavor and the heavy duty rock grate has a fused on rust resistant porcelain finish. Includes black, aluminum column and black, cast aluminum patio base, a 28 inch stainless gas feed line, two (2) Nu-Stone fixed side shelves with utensil holders and stainless grease cup for easy clean-up. Some assembly required.
The MHP WNK series portable propane gas grill comes standard with a stainless steel column and a two wheel portable heavy cast aluminum base, two composite side shelves with cup holders.
- Proudly made in the USA from the inventor of the first gas grill in 1960
- Reversible Sear Magic cooking grids produce excellent sear lines, heat uniformly and quickly for even cooking
- The FlavorMaster Porcelain briquettes give precisely controlled heat, superior cooking and true BBQ flavor
- Two folding stainless steel side shelves add valuable workspace
- The burner ports are uniform in the patented H style stainless steel dual burners providing consistent heating
- Model: WNK4P-OCP-OCOL
- 642 total square cooking inches
- 40,000 BTU rated per-hour input
- Two larger easy to clean Nu-Stone side shelves
- Sta-Kool stainless steel handle
- Temperature gauge
- Battery powered electronic ignition
- Dual control valves
- 28″ hose and propane gas regulator
- Stainless steel or aluminum warming rack
- Available with stainless steel rod or aluminum SearMagic cooking grids
Modern Home Products (MHP) offers a lifetime warranty on the top and bottom castings, control panel, stainless steel shelf brackets, in-ground/patio base post, stainless steel and sear magic cooking grids and stainless steel burners. The porcelain briquettes and infrared burners are warranted against defects for a period of five (5) years and all other components including ignition system, valves, Nu-Stone side shelves, control knobs, patio base and rock grates are warrantied against defects for a period of one (1) year. All paint is warrantied for thirty (30) days. MHP also offers a one (1) year warranty on all parts if installed in a commercial, multi-unit or community use location.